The weather outside may be frightful, but you can fill your home with the warm and cozy scent of baked apples, cinnamon and sugar in minutes. And then you get to eat them. Win. Win.
- Apples – choose your favourite baking apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon/per apple
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar/per apple
- 1 piece of aluminum foil/per apple
- Thinly slice apples and separate into piles. One pile for each apple.
- Place apple slices onto a sheet of foil, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon (amounts/per apple) .
- Wrap up foil by gathering each corner and pinch it together and place on baking sheet. Fill the baking sheet with wrapped apples.
- Bake at 400º for 25 minutes for lovely individual desserts. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if you fancy.